1. Sing on key
2. Have a confident stage presence that invites the congregation to worship
3. Control vocal elements such as volume or vibrato to match team dynamics
4. Sing with a metronome/click
5. Pick out and sing the harmony of a song without assistance
STAGE 1: FORM & AUDITION
• Please record yourself singing with an instrumental/track of one of the song choices provided. It would be most helpful to physically see you in the video to get a feel of your stage presence abilities. Your videos cannot be acapella.
• Please choose one of the songs from the list for your audition.
1. “Who You Say I am” by Hillsong Worship
2. “Oceans” by Hillsong Worship
3. “Reckless Love” by Cory Asbury
4. “Goodness of God” – Bethel Worship
Once our team has received a video audition and we feel it’s a good fit, we will schedule a live audition with other team members to sing and play with. If we feel it’s not a good fit due to growth needed, we will provide constructive feedback on improvements needed and ask for an additional video to be submitted.
STAGE 2: LIVE AUDITION
Once you have successfully completed your live audition, our worship director and/or other worship team leaders will schedule a time to chat with you. The purpose of this interview is to get to know you and your heart, and for both sides to ask any unanswered questions.
STAGE 3: INTERVIEW
We will discuss the decision and the next steps with you by phone, email or in person.